- 5+ Years
- Bangalore(Currently Remote)
Staff Software Engineer and Senior Software Developers:
- The Merchant & Acquirer Processing team is going through transformation to converge our enterprise and small business platforms while maintaining our market leading position and strong brand reputation across these segments. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be an integral part of this transformation and will be solving challenging business problems and building highly scalable and available applications that provide an excellent user experience. Here are key responsibilities of the role.
- Design, document and implement new systems, as well as enhancements and modifications to existing software with code that complies with design specifications and meets security and Java best practices.
- Interact with both business and technical stakeholders to deliver high quality products and services that meet business requirements and expectations while applying the latest available tools and technology.
- Have a passion for delivering zero defect code and be responsible for ensuring the team's deliverables meet or exceed business expectations.
- Identify opportunities for product innovation and strive for improvements to best practices, standards and processes.
- Mentor junior developers to ensure deliverables are on time with good code quality.
- Coordinate Continuous Integration activities, testing automation frameworks and other related items in addition to contributing core product code.
- Present technical solutions, capabilities, considerations, and features in business terms.
- Effectively communicate status, issues, and risks in a precise and timely manner.